The Gentlemen Revolutionaries

Dedicated to the Preservation of the First Amendment

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New Orleans still loves fraud.

Follow up to yesterday:

I consider Nagin's use of the National Guard in New Orleans to be fraud. They are using federal money to combat a crime problem that was there before the storm.

For example, if I lived there in a real crummy house. My house isn't damaged by the storm but it is real crummy still, but I get federal money and fix up my house, that is fraud.

If a crime problem was there before the storm, it is there after the storm, then it isn't the result of the storm.

Mayor Nagin, I am anxiously awaiting your arrest.


On a side note: Why do we care that 5 drug dealers got gunned down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home