The Gentlemen Revolutionaries

Dedicated to the Preservation of the First Amendment

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, March 06, 2006

Well, we are fucked.

If my readers are as lazy as I believe they are, then the majority of you will not click the link above. Well if you do, it will take you to an article that made it all the way to page A08 of the Washinton Post (is that above or below the fold?). What this article will tell you is that the domestic spying is GREATLY larger than anyone has yet to admit.
I was wondering why there were enough NSA agents for everyone in the united states and now i know!

So remember when you make your phone calls there are two NSA agents listening in (one for each of you) so make sure you say hi!

I hope Agent Green reads my blog! I need all the readers I can get!

1 Comments:

Blogger gurgly said...

so if there's an NSA agent for everyone, who's spying on the spies? more spies? trained cats? that would be cool.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home