The Gentlemen Revolutionaries

Dedicated to the Preservation of the First Amendment

Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I dont have anything to say but I am talking anyway

You know it is a slow news day when the top story on CNN.COM is about something that took place in Allentown and the other is about Condoleezza Rice's work out routine. So basically a whole lot of nothing is going on.

Some people would be defeated and not write about anything. I unfortunately am not one of those people. I must write about something. So the port deal it is. It comes down to this- get over it. The ports are not secure now, they wont be for years, and having a Dubai run them won't change things. They will still be the same employees and the same ships. If anything they will have more to prove and more to lose through an attack and they will run things better. I am done with this and everyone else should be too.

1 Comments:

Blogger gurgly said...

Believe it or not, I (ahem) agree with you. Whether or not Dubai is in our ports is just a smokescreen issue.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home